Hello Dear Friends, If you are reading this post, I am sure you are sincere about your child’s future in terms of Language Proficiency as well. There are many parents who take great initiatives to think about the ways to make their kids efficient and smarter and prepare them for a greater future. We really salute these parents.
Top Reasons Why Kids Should Learn The English Language As Soon As Possible
If you want to know the reasons you should get your kid taught English language, here we have a great list.
- Firstly, If taught properly, learning English is fun!
- Secondly, Babies effortlessly learn English as they soak it up like a sponge.
- Third, Young children have the ability to learn foreign language accent-free, while older children, especially after the age of 10-12 will almost never learn to speak English without an accent.
- Fourth, Being bilingual makes them smarter.
- Even at an early age, bilingual children show a greater understanding of shapes and patterns.
- English is the official language of 53 countries.
- More than 750 million people speak English, either as The first or the second language
- English is the most commonly spoken language in the world. One out of five people can speak or at least understand English!
- By learning English, you open a window to other cultures.
- Being bilingual means having total control of two languages.
- English is the international language of communication and is used by hundreds of millions around the globe for entertainment, commercial and technical purposes.
- English is the language of the internet and computers.
- It is the language of aviation.
- English is the language of science.
- It is the language of diplomacy.
Some More Reasons Your Kid Should Learn English Immediately
- Firstly, English is the language of tourism.
- Second, It is the language of many textbooks and universities around the world.
- Third, Knowing English improves your native language skills, as well.
- Bilinguals are good at ignoring distractions and better at problem-solving than monolinguals.
- Travelling and living abroad is a much more enjoyable and rich experience if you can communicate with local people and/or other tourists freely in English.
- Increased job opportunities and higher salaries are proven outcomes for multi-language learning.
- Communicating in English can increase the earning power of individuals by 25%.
- Knowing English means they can understand all of the songs they hear on the radio
- It means they can understand and be understood almost everywhere in the world
- Knowing English means they don’t have to use Google Translate.
- It means they can watch movies in the original language
- Knowing English means they can work in a foreign country
- A speaker of two languages can think up two or more phrases or words for each idea and object and can utilize this talent to sharpen personal creativity.
- The majority of the world’s business conversations now take place between non-native English speakers—in English.
- Knowing English means they can speak to Queen Elizabeth if they meet her in the street!
Now, I am sure, you will be able to understand whether you should give your kids the English Language Education or not. In case you make up your mind affirmatively, click on the Link Below:
Thanks for reading a great and useful post. Let me know if I can write something which can be helpful for you.