Hi, as you are looking for Professional Resume Writers in India, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Sunil Chaudahry. I have great experience in writing resumes as well as other professional content. I can write a very engaging sharp and effective resume for you so that you will be able to make a mark in your job interview.
Sunil Chaudhary – Professional Resume Writer
I am MA in English and possess 15 years of rich experience in content writing.
I have worked on the below resumes till now:
- Resume for Freshers – Rs 100 to Rs 500 Only
- Resume for IT Professionals – Rs 500 to Rs 1500
- Resume for Senior Officials – Rs 2000 to Rs 5000
- Resume for Teachers – Rs 500 to Rs 1000
- Resume for Engineers
- Resume for Service Providers
Apart from this, I also provide Digital Business Card which also works as your online portfolio.
Get Your CV Prepared The Way It Should Be
CV stands for Curriculum Vitae. CVs are normally prepared for experienced people. However, nowadays, most job seekers are writing CVs at the head of their resumes.
I have been myself a jobseeker for a long. I have interviewed thousands of people. I have trained people for writing skills. Therefore, I know what a good CV/Resume can do in your job interview.
It takes 2 hours to 2 days
Depending on the information I need to prepare your resume and the time you need to provide the same will decide how much time a CV preparation will take in your case.
Rest assured, the CV/Resume prepared by me will be best in class and will be able to leave a sold impression on your interviewer.
Resume Charges As Per Experience
- Fresher – Rs. 100/-
- 1 Year Experience – Rs. 200/-
- 2 Year Experience – Rs. 300/-
- 3 Year Experience – Rs. 400/-
- 4 Year Experience – Rs. 500/-
- 5 Year Experience – Rs. 600/-
- 6 Year Experience – Rs. 700/-
- 7 Year Experience – Rs. 800/-
- 8 Year Experience – Rs. 900/-
- 9 Year Experience – Rs. 1000/-
- 10 Year Experience – Rs. 1500/-
These charges are for normal job seekers. For Special categories and for specific kinds of resumes, the charges will be different for obvious reasons.
It is really worth getting your resume prepared by me as you are investing in yourself and in your career. Kindly know that a resume prepared by us land you in the interviews which prove to be rewarding personally as well as financially.
Normally Resume writers charge from Rs. 1000 to Rs 20000 depending upon how advanced your resume needs to be. Resume writers normally paid from $10 to $50 per hour.
As we are one of the best resume writers, our charges are quite low. We want to serve more and more people.
When you are choosing a professional resume writer in India, look for the below traits:
- Choose a resume writer, not a clerk
- Ask around for a resume pro
- Consult beforehand
- Look for a fair price
- Check out samples
- Look for targeted resumes
There is nothing wrong with hiring a professional resume writer. However, make sure the resume writer is professional and has great experience. I have been writing resumes since 2006.
If you are not into writing and do have not sound command over the English language, you must hire a professional resume writer. Not only this, resume writers know how to present your experience and skill well to impress your interviewer. When you have hired a professional resume writer, you can focus on other important things while your professional resume is getting ready.
A professional resume should not go back for more than 15 years.
Free Resume Writing assistants are not that professional. Also, why would they put extra knowledge and focus when they know they are not going to get paid justly. Would you be going for an interview where you know you are not going to get a good salary. So, why would a resume writer pay more focus when he has nothing to acheive. therefore, always hire a professional resume writer and pay accordingly.
I give a 60-day GUARANTEE for your resume. What does that mean? If you do not receive an interview request within 60 days of receiving your final, customized resume from me, I will rework your resume at no additional cost to you.
Before hiring me, I would suggest you take care of the below points.
- Have reasonable expectations
- Have a reasonable budget
- Explore my work and abilities
- Check my experience and network
- Don’t rule out a long-distance relationship
- Understand what you are signing
What is the difference between a CV and a Resume?
The CV presents a full history of your academic credentials, so the length of the document is variable. In contrast, a resume presents a concise picture of your skills and qualifications for a specific position, so length tends to be shorter and dictated by years of experience (generally 1-2 pages).
CVs are used by individuals seeking fellowships, grants, postdoctoral positions, and teaching/research positions in postsecondary institutions or high-level research positions in the industry. Graduate school applications typically request a CV, but in general, are looking for a resume that includes any publications and descriptions of research projects.
In many European countries, a CV is used to describe all job application documents, including a resume. In the United States and Canada, CV and resume are sometimes used interchangeably. If you are not sure which kind of document to submit, it is best to ask for clarification.
- Emphasize skills
- Used when applying for a position in the industry, non-profit, and public sector
- Is no longer than 2 pages, with an additional page for publications and/or poster presentations if highly relevant to the job
- After 1 year of industry experience, lead with work experience and place education section at the or near the end, depending upon qualifications
- Emphasizes academic accomplishments
- used when applying for positions in academia, fellowships and grants
- The length depends upon experience and includes a complete list of publications, posters, and presentations
- Always begins with education and can include the name of the advisor and dissertation title or summary (see examples). Also used for merit/tenure review and sabbatical leave