PMKVY – Pradhanmantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Ghaziabad. It is started to make people skilled and give them some sort of employment. So that they become self-dependent and our country can go on the path of prosperity. PMKVY Centres in Ghaziabad are also leading the way in this regard. Here you will find prominent PMKVY Training Centres Ghaziabad. List of PMKVY Centres Ghaziabad.
प्रधानमंत्री कौशल विकास योजना
अगर आप अपने कौशल विकास केंद्र को इस सूची में शामिल करना चाहते हैं तो संपर्क करें 7088099099 पर या ईमेल करें email@example.com पर
PMKVY Centres in Ghaziabad
PMKVY is a flagship scheme of the Indian government and millions of people have already been benefitted by the scheme.
Millions of people got Job Opportunites with this amazing scheme of Indian Government. You should also find the List of PMKVY Centres Ghaziabad. This List of PMKVY Centres Ghaziabad will surely help you find the most appropriate PMKVY Centre and nearby your location.
This program majorly focusses on making people skilled and take up industry relevant training. This training will help them secure a great bread and butter for their upcoming future.
Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship is taking care of the management and administration of this great program run by Modi Government.
PMKVY Training Centres Ghaziabad
Find the best course appropriate for you and of your interest. Below is the list of PMKVY centres or coaching centres in Ghaziabad and surrounding areas of Ghaziabad.
Find The List of PMKVY Centres Ghaziabad
Find a training for PMKVY Pradhanmantri Kaushal Vikas Yojna in Ghaziabad near me. s page shows the list of Training Centers in Ghaziabad for PMKVY which may be contacted by the prospective candidates for training under PMKVY.
Skill Development Centres in Ghaziabad
So many NGOs and Foundations are active in Ghaziabad which is providing a great number of courses for Skills Development in Ghaziabad. Apart from PMKVY, these Skill Development Centres in Ghaziabad have many other courses under other so many government programs which are developed for People Skill Development. These Courses in Ghaziabad help people get good Employment opportunities in Ghaziabad.
Free Training Centres in Ghaziabad by NGO’s and Foundations.
प्रधानमंत्री कौशल विकास योजना
There are many PMKVY Franchise Centres are actively working the people’s welfare in Ghaziabad.
Go Ahead and Register yourself for the course which interests you. Choose the course available at the Kaushal Vikas Kendras in Ghaziabad.
You can also download the application from the website of the Skill Development programs in Ghaziabad. After filling the form, submit that to the PMKVY Centre in Ghaziabad. You can also get assistance from the counsellors at the centres which are appointed by the Program heads.
प्रधानमंत्री कौशल विकास योजना
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana in Ghaziabad
Free Training Centres List in Ghaziabad. You can find on this page. Scroll below to get the list of all centres for PMKVY and Kaushal Vikas in Ghaziabad.
Ministry of Skill Development And Entrepreneurship
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY)
Approved for another four years (2016-2020) to benefit 10 million youth
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) is the flagship scheme of the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE). The objective of this Skill Certification Scheme is to enable a large number of Indian youth to take up industry-relevant skill training that will help them in securing a better livelihood. Individuals with prior learning experience or skills will also be assessed and certified under Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Under this Scheme, Training and Assessment fees are completely paid by the Government.
प्रधानमंत्री कौशल विकास योजना
Key Components of the Scheme:
1. Short-Term Training
The Short-Term Training imparted at PMKVY Training Centres (TCs) is expected to benefit candidates of Indian nationality who are either school/college dropouts or unemployed. Apart from providing training according to the National Skills Qualification Framework (NSQF), TCs shall also impart training in Soft Skills, Entrepreneurship, Financial and Digital Literacy. Duration of the training varies per job role, ranging between 150 and 300 hours. Upon successful completion of their assessment, candidates shall be provided placement assistance by Training Partners (TPs). Under PMKVY, the entire training and assessment fees are paid by the Government. Payouts shall be provided to the TPs in alignment with the Common Norms. Pieces of training imparted under the Short Term Training component of the Scheme shall be NSQF Level 5 and below.
2. Recognition of Prior Learning
Individuals with prior learning experience or skills shall be assessed and certified under the Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) component of the Scheme. RPL aims to align the competencies of the unregulated workforce of the country to the NSQF. Project Implementing Agencies (PIAs), such as Sector Skill Councils (SSCs) or any other agencies designated by MSDE/NSDC, shall be incentivized to implement RPL projects in any of the three Project Types (RPL Camps, RPL at Employers Premises and RPL centres). To address knowledge gaps, PIAs may offer Bridge Courses to RPL candidates.
3. Special Projects
The Special Projects component of PMKVY envisages the creation of a platform that will facilitate pieces of training in special areas and/or premises of Government bodies, Corporates or Industry bodies, and pieces of training in special job roles not defined under the available Qualification Packs (QPs)/National Occupational Standards (NOSs). Special Projects are projects that require some deviation from the terms and conditions of Short-Term Training under PMKVY for any stakeholder. A proposing stakeholder can be either Government Institutions of Central and State Government(s)/Autonomous Body/Statutory Body or any other equivalent body or corporates who desire to provide training to candidates.
4. Kaushal and Rozgar Mela
Social and community mobilisation is extremely critical for the success of PMKVY. Active participation of the community ensures transparency and accountability and helps in leveraging the cumulative knowledge of the community for better functioning. In line with this, PMKVY assigns special importance to the involvement of the target beneficiaries through a defined mobilisation process. TPs shall conduct Kaushal and Rozgar Melas every six months with press/media coverage; they are also required to participate actively in National Career Service Melas and on-ground activities.
5. Placement Guidelines
PMKVY envisages to link the aptitude, aspiration, and knowledge of the skilled workforce it creates with employment opportunities and demands in the market. Every effort thereby needs to be made by the PMKVY TCs to provide placement opportunities to candidates, trained and certified under the Scheme. TPs shall also provide support to entrepreneurship development.
6. Monitoring Guidelines
To ensure that high standards of quality are maintained by PMKVY TCs, NSDC and empanelled Inspection Agencies shall use various methodologies, such as self-audit reporting, call validations, surprise visits, and monitoring through the Skills Development ManagementSystem (SDMS). These methodologies shall be enhanced with the engagement of the latest technologies.
The scheme will be implemented through the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC). The List of PMKVY Centres Ghaziabad is also available at Government portal. However the List of PMKVY Centres Ghaziabad prepared on this page is customized and made easy for you.
Guidelines & Manuals:
1. Circular for States/UTs under State Engagement Component of PMKVY (2016-20)
2. Operations Manual for PMKVY (2016-20) – Centrally Sponsored State Managed Component
3. Guidelines for State Engagement under PMKVY (2016-2020)
4. PMKVY Guidelines (2016-2020)
5. Guidelines for Accreditation, Affiliation & Continuous Monitoring of Training Centres for the Skills Ecosystem
6. PMKVY Branding and Communication Guidelines
7. Corrigendum: Guidelines for State Engagement under PMKVY 2.0 (2016-20)
8. Ministry’s order on Service Level Agreement (SLA)/Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) w.r.t PMKVY (2016-20)
9. Corrigendum: Operation Manual for State Engagement Component of PMKVY (2016-20)
10. Service Level Agreement/Memorandum of Understanding (MoU)
11. SOP – Assessment and Certification
12. Circular for States/UTs under State Engagement Component of PMKVY (2016-20)
13. Corrigendum: Increasing the capping of targets under CAT-4 from 20% to 40% for PMKVY – Centrally Sponsored State Managed Component
14. OM regarding mandatory compliance of AEBAS under CSSM component of PMKVY and Standard Operating Procedure
15. Enable and strengthen skill development activities under PMKVY – CSSM component in aspirational districts
16. Utilisation of funds released for implementation of PMKVY 2016-20
17. Clarification regarding Direct Benefit Transfer under CSSM component of PMKVY 2016-20
18. Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for Short Term Training by Academic and Industry Institutions under Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) 2016-2020 (Pilot Phase)
19. Guidelines for State Skill Development Mission/ State Govt. to function as Inspection Agency on SMART for Centre Accreditation and Affiliation
20. Skill Saathi Counselling Scheme Guidelines 2018-19
21. Amendments/ Revision in Guidelines for State Engagement under PMKVY (2016-20) (CSSM-PMKVY)
22. Amendments/ Revision in the Operation Manual of PMKVY (2016-20) (CSSM-PMKVY)