I know you want to get the job, especially in the Air Force and there would be so many confusions in your mind related to the group discussion.
- How to crack that and
- How to appear confident and
- What should be the points which you should include in your personal introduction
How to Crack Airforce Final Interview and GD Round
In group discussion just feel relaxed and go through the passage which you are going to get after that just use your imagination and your past experiences. Mix each and everything with that and when you are going to speak.
Some Additional Things
GD is the last test conducted & mostly conducted on the second day of the selection process.
It is just qualifying in nature. So don’t worry if you make any mistakes.
Only marks of Maths Physics, Eng & RAGA are considered for merit.
Now coming to the question.
This is how the Airforce GD Round is conducted.
- One by one you are asked to give a brief introduction.
- They give a piece of article to everyone in the group.
- You are asked to return it after reading it.
- Group discussion begins on a given topic.
Prepare an introduction beforehand including your hobbies, interests, where you belong to, your school etc.
As your communicating skills are being assessed, so don’t worry you don’t get much time to speak. Since they can do that just by listening to the first few sentences you speak.
Drink some water, Be confident, be audible and you will clear it.
Thanks and with all love
Suniltams English Guru
Books Recommended for Cracking AirForce Interview: