Best NTSE Coaching Aligarh
NTSE OLYMPIAD Coaching Institutes in Aligarh. NTSE is a national-level scholarship program in India to identify students with high intellect and academic talent. There are many Coaching Centres in Aligarh where Preparation for NTSE is available.
NTSE OLYMPIAD Coaching Institutes in Aligarh
VCGC – Vineet Coaching and Guidance Centre Aligarh
is the Best Choice for NTSE Olympiad’s Preparation in Aligarh City. People From Surrounding cities also come to VCGC for the same.
There are four main subjects in the process of preparation:
- Social Studies
How to prepare for NTSE Olympiad?
- Get Your Concepts Right
- Practice REgularly
- Get Your Doubts Cleared
- Take All India Level Tests
Some Facts about NTSE Olympiad:
- Approx 500000 students try to clear this scholarship exam every year and earn the scholarship attached.
- Only 1000 candidates are able to get the scholarship.
- Out of 1000 700 seats are unreserved
- This scholarship earned by clearing NTSE helps candidates take further higher education till Doctoral Level and Up to Post Graduation Level.
- 11th and 12th Students get approx 1250 Rs per month as a part of the scholarship.
- Graduates and Post Graduates Get 2000 every month.
- This scholarship amount is decided by UGC as per the government norms and policies.
Syllabus for NTSE:
- Proft and Loss
- Introduction to Trigonometry
- Statistics and Probability
- Number Systems
- Natural Gases
- Solids, Liquids, and Gases
- Common Diseases
- Properties of Chemical Elements
- Social Studies
- Mughal Dynasty
- General Happenings
- Ancient Civilizations
- Political Events
- Legislative Assembly
- Government Structure
- Fundamental Rights
- Type of Economics
- Types of Banks
- Reading Comprehension
- Transformation of Sentences
Exam Pattern of NTSE Olympiad:
The exam is conducted in two stages and each stage consists of two tests namely the Mental Ability Test (MAT) and the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT).
Language Test (LT)
Another component of the test is the language test. This test contains 50 questions in English and 50 questions in Hindi. The candidate has to attempt this test in only one language i.e. either in English or in Hindi.
NTSE Selection Process
The NTSE Selection process will be a two-stage process for the award of scholarship. Stage I selection is done by States / UTs after a written examination. Students that qualify Stage I are eligible to appear for Stage II examination by NCERT. Qualifying marks of Candidates from General category is 40% in every paper and the candidates from SC, ST, PH it is 32% in each paper.
Eligibility Criteria for NTSE
- All students in Class 10th are eligible to appear in this scholarship program.
- Students from both government and private schools are eligible to register for this scholarship program.
- A student applying for the scholarship scheme can be from any state of the country.
- Students registered under Open Distance Learning (ODL) will also be eligible, provided they are below 18 years of age (as on 1st July 2018), unemployed and are appearing for the Class 10 exam for the first time.
Registration for NTSE 2018
- Download application form from the official link or obtain it by contacting the state or UT Liaison Officer (LO).
- Register and fill in the application form.
- Submit the duly filled application form to the state or UT Officer after getting it signed by your school principal.
NTSE Admit Card 2018
NTSE Admit Card 2018 will be released on the official state website. You can download the admit card by logging in with your application number and date of birth. NTSE 2018 Stage I examination will be conducted offline on 3th and 4th November 2018.
Here is how you can download your admit card.
Important Dates for NTSE 2018
Exam Dates for NTSE 2018
|Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland and Andaman & Nicobar Islands||3rd November 2018|
|For other states and UTs||4th November 2018|
|All states and UTs||12th May 2019|
|Results Stage 1|
|All states and UTs||11th January 2019*|
|Results Stage 2|
|All states and UTs||19th August 2019*|
* Dates are tentative and subject to change.
Results and cut-off of NTSE 2018
Results for NTSE
- The finals results of the second stage are displayed on the NTSE results page.
- NTSE board can publish final key/frozen key/revised key etc., as and when required.
- There is a quota earmarked for all the states and union territories.
- The state quota is calculated on the basis of student enrollment at the secondary level with a minimum of 10 for UTs and 25 for states.
|Qualifying Marks for NTSE According to Category|
|General category||SC, ST or PH category|
|40% in each subject||32% in each subject|
|Category wise||Cut-off Marks|
How to Prepare for NTSE
Preparation Tips for NTSE
- Start your preparation with last year’s NTSE papers: Understand the type of questions asked and your current level of preparation. This will help you gain knowledge of NTSE and also give you a fair idea of your standing.
- Analyse your performance: Identify your strong points and weak links. This will help you plan your studies.
- Make a plan: Go through the subjects thoroughly. The allocation of time to each subject will depend upon your analysis of how weak or strong you are in a particular aspect.
- Practice, practice and practice: Get exposed to more questions of mental ability. Solve more papers and then analyse each one in detail. Take the help of your peers. Practice and get confident of your speed, subject knowledge and accuracy.
Study Material for NTSE
- NCERT books for Class 9 and Class 10
- For MAT: R.S Aggarwal’s handbook
- For Mocks: Refer both Arihant and Tata McGraw-Hill books
Sunil Chaudhary – Best SEO Expert India
Read Latest News – www.jbdailynews.com
Free Business Listing Sites India
Start TAMS Studies English Classes Franchise Centre
Add Your Business Online Now – Here